Friday, January 23, 2009

The Products I Use and the people that keep my horses sound and ready to go!

Vet- Dr. Rob Thoni Kilgore,Tx
Vet for Lungs and Teeth- Dr. Handlin Animal Clinic at the Crossing, Longview,Tx
Feed- Lone Star Feed company, Super Glo 5

Supplements- I am usually not a big fan of supplements and have tried a ton but I believe I have found something that really works for my horses and program. I use Total Health Enhancement (http://www.totalhealthenhance.com/) Daily Edge everyday to the ones I am running. Then I use EnduraPLUS the day before a run, the morning before a run, then a hour before a run. I also use NutraWound when hauling heavy or lots of miles to keep my horses feeling good. Then I use GastroPLUS on one horse with ulcers to keep him feeling good while on the road.

Farrier- Chris Burris, Rusk,Tx. I use full rims all the way around on Jet and Spoon and Shorty is barefoot.

Boots- Classic Equine bell boots and polo wraps on all four.

Saddle pad- Todd Slone 3/4" thick wool pad

Saddle- Liz Pinkston Pro Flex by Double J is my main saddle that I use on almost everything.

Main running bit- Jet- dog bone mouth 3 peice o-ring by Reinsman. Shorty- 3 peice with small port lifter bit made by Don Wasson. Spoon- 3 peice dog bone short shank Sherry Cervi.

Trailer- Elite 4 horse with 19' short wall With Soft Step mats under the rubber mats for a more comfortable ride.

Truck- Freightliner FL 120


No comments:

Post a Comment