Thursday, April 2, 2009

Beaumont,Tx pro rodeo

So we made in PLENTY of time since they had the calf roping and steer wrestling before the barrels. It thankfully quit raining in time for us to saddle, warm up and run with the sun shining. We were headed towards the alley and he lunged like he always does..then stopped..that was a new one. Then he took little baby steps just walking..which again was a new one. I just sat there waiting for him to take off when finally I was like ok, you should be running by now...GOOO! I guess it finally clicked and he took off. We tipped the 2nd coming into it, then stood it up and rocked it again leaving it..but thankfully it stayed standing.
Right now after slace Shelley Morgan is winning it, i'm not sure who is second, I'm sitting 3rd and Jackie Dube Jatzlau is 4th. Sooo I'm very happy with my pony.

No comments:

Post a Comment