Friday, March 27, 2009

Nacogdoches pro rodeo 3-27-09

This arena is notorious for having HARD ground at the pro rodeo. So I of course took Jet. I was number 25 out so I was up there for the first few to run. It became very clear that I had loaded up the wrong horse this morning. Someone got very happy with watering the arena. They did do a good job disking it..but the water made it very deep and sucky..literally. Lol As soon as he set for the first I thought we were going to come to a stop, At that point I realized this wasn't going to go well, I picked him up and thought I could make it by it..but alas I couldn't and we hit it going into it..which in the 6 years i've been running him that is only the 2nd time that has happened. You could literally hear the ground making sucking noises while you were trying to turn.

Next stop- Beaumont,Tx pro rodeo for slack Thursday at 10am, then the pro rodeo at Deridder,La Friday night. Then leave there go home for the night, we'll leave around noon Saturday for the Marry Etta Madness show at Alvarado!

No comments:

Post a Comment