Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Walking to the house in the rain

Me and my sister were riding to the back to check on the cows, and it had rained off and on all day long. We're counting away when we see this dark cloud rolling in really fast. She goes Lisa we better go! I was like nahh it looks like its going to go around us. We start walking back to the house and it starts raining so we take off running across the pasture. When it starts POURING. We stopped under a tree..then my sister decides she has to go rrealllyy bad. I was like you can't wait?? Nope..So we both get off and I was holding the horses when my oh so lovely project that dumped me in the first story sets back and gets away from me and to the house he goes. Lightning booms and bye bye sisters horse! So we ended up running all the way back to the house..a quarter mile up hill.

No comments:

Post a Comment