Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why are you staring???

This wasn't quiet a horse wreck..but it was funny..now atleast. We're in Ardmore,Ok for some barrel race and they had a big team roping going on in the back arena. I went to run my bay mare and she kind of hopped in the alley and when she took her last leap and took off..I couldn't get away from the saddle horn. My belt had hooked over the saddle horn, lovely! I finally got my belt unhung and turned the first and made the others. But I believe we smooth ran over the third. I wasn't too happy with her when I came out but I bailed off and loosened the girth and started walking back to the trailer. All these ropers kept looking at me funny and i'm thinking WHAT are they looking at??? Must have staring problems or something.I start unsaddleing at the trailer when I feel a cool breeze..where there should not have been one. I quickly dropped the saddle and ran in the trailer where I run into my sister who looks down and just starts laughing. I had ripped my jeans all the way across the front. There is a picture of that somewhere..

No comments:

Post a Comment